The UniFi6 Lite (U6 Lite) is a 2×2 WiFi 6 access point that can reach an aggregate throughput rate up to 1.5 Gbps with its 5 GHz (MU-MIMO and OFDMA) and 2.4 GHz (MIMO) bands. The U6 Lite can either be ceiling-mounted to broaden signal coverage and support device-dense networks, or it can be mounted to a wall to extend its signal in a specific direction. The compact U6 Lite also sports the same form factor as the Access Point nanoHD (UAP nanoHD) so you can repurpose its covers and recessed mounting bracket if you already own them. The U6 Lite simplifies the process of bringing WiFi 6 to your home or office. It can be set up in minutes and fully managed with the UniFi Network web application or mobile app.
- High-efficiency 2×2 WiFi 6 (802.11ax)
- 5 GHz band (2×2 MU-MIMO and OFDMA) with 1.2 Gbps throughput rate
- 2.4 GHz band (2×2 MIMO) with 300 Mbps throughput rate
- Powered by PoE (PoE injector sold separately)
- Fits UAP nanoHD covers and the recessed mounting bracket