Delivering enterprise performance at SMB prices, the TS-h686 features an Intel® Xeon® D processor and DDR4 ECC (Error Correcting Code) memory (expandable to 128 GB) with dependable reliability. With the ZFS-based QuTS hero operating system, the TS-h686 ensures data integrity and supports block-level inline data deduplication and compression, near-limitless snapshots, and real-time SnapSync. The TS-h686 helps your business achieve reliable service-level agreement performance in various use cases, including mission-critical file servers, virtualization servers, collaborative video editing, or efficient data backup and recovery applications.
- 2.5GbE connectivity. Four 2.5GbE ports accelerate file sharing across teams and devices, virtual machine applications or multimedia transmission.
- ECC memory. DDR4 ECC memory detects and corrects single-bit memory errors, demonstrating high reliability for crucial applications.
- Dual M.2 PCIe slots. Two M.2 NVMe Gen 3 x4 SSD slots (each slot providing up to 3.2 GB/s bandwidth) enable SSD caching to boost random read/write performance.
- Flexible PCIe expansion. Two PCIe slots allow for 5GbE/10GbE/25GbE/40GbE adapters, QM2 cards, or entry-level graphics cards to increase application performance.
- Virtualization applications. Scalable storage supporting virtual machines, containerized apps, centralized storage, backup, sharing, and disaster recovery.
- ZFS file system. QuTS hero combines ZFS advantages with the QTS App Center ecosystem to empower your business.