The quad-core 1.7GHz TS-832PX features eight 3.5-inch SATA 6GB/s drive bays, providing huge storage potential for a wide range of applications and everyday usage. With two 10GbE SFP+ and two 2.5GbE LAN ports, the TS-832PX supports next-generation networks for empowering bandwidth-demanding applications and providing smoother file access and sharing. Various PCIe cards are also supported, including QM2 cards that provide M.2 SATA/NVMe SSD caching and Qtier™ auto-tiering storage to boost NAS performance.
- Two 10GbE SFP+ and two 2.5GbE RJ45 network ports empower bandwidth-demanding tasks and accelerate file sharing.
- PCIe expansion allows for installing a QM2 card to add M.2 SSDs for caching, a 10/5GbE network card, or a wireless network expansion card.
- Snapshots record your system status, allowing you to protect files and data from accidental deletion and malware attacks.
- Cloud storage gateways realize hybrid cloud applications by working with the cache space reserved on NAS to ensure low-latency data access to the cloud.
- Qtier™ auto-tiering technology and SSD caching enable constant storage optimization.
- Increase the storage capacity of the TS-832PX with QNAP TR RAID expansion enclosures or TL JBOD.