Featuring an AMD Ryzen™ V1000 series V1500B quad-core processor that delivers great system performance with up to quad-core / 8 threads and Turbo Core up to 2.2 GHz. The TS-673A features two 2.5GbE RJ45 ports and two PCIe Gen 3 slots for you to flexibly deploy 5GbE/10GbE networks. Two M.2 NVMe SSD slots for Qtier Technology and SSD Caching enable constant storage optimization. The TS-673A supports QTS and QuTS hero, allowing users to flexibly switch operating system based on their requirements.
- 2.5GbE connectivity. Both 2.5GbE ports are backwards compatible with 1GbE/ 100MbE speeds. Up to 5 Gbps transfer speeds can be achieved by using port trunking.
- Flexible PCIe expansion. Add extra functionality with PCIe cards, including 10GbE ports, SSD caching, extra USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports, wireless networking, or Fibre Channel.
- GPU applications. Supports entry-level NVIDIA® graphics cards for video processing or GPU-passthrough to VMs.
- SSD cache acceleration. Features two M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD slots for Qtier Technology and SSD Caching enable constant storage optimization.
- Virtualization applications. Host containerized applications and virtual machines with various operating systems.
- Supports QTS/QuTS hero OS. Features QTS operating system and supports switching to ZFS-based QuTS hero for greater reliability.