Control a wide range of home appliances and office equipment (lights, power lines, garage doors, curtains, security systems, heating radiators, air conditioners, etc.) from anywhere with the smallest WiFi-operated double relay switch with roller shutter functionality in the world – Shelly 2.5
- has an embedded webserver
has been designed for installation in a limited space, such as wall mounts, electrical control panels, etc.
- can be used for two electrical circuits (up to 2.3 kW each) with energy consumption monitoring for each
- channel, overload, and temperature protection.
- can operate as a bi-directional motor control module (for drapes, blinds, garage doors, etc.).
- can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be
- used as another automation system’s component.